Friday 16 November 2007

Getting sporty

It's 11.59pm Friday night and I don't feel like sleeping yet...but
I'm feeling so tired I probably should go to bed....so may be this
entry won't make much sense. I've been sleeping this late (and later)
this week studying, etc, but I won't go on about it again! he he! I
did also join the gym for my last month here. I have been
procrastinating for the last 2 months, telling myself that I can
exercise myself - may be by walking around the school or the football
field - well, got turned off that idea when I was hit by a stray
soccer ball, or since the heaters were not turned on till 1st
November, I had actually been exercising in my room - doing crunches,
squats, etc, trying to keep myself warm...well, that worked to a
certain extent until 1st November - I have no longer a reason to do
all those crunches! ...So no more excuses! Off to the gym I went with
Abby. Now that I have paid, I must get my money's worth! We've been
going pretty much every couple of days, mostly to the various classes
from latin to belly dancing to X-combat. I'm really enjoying X-combat
- a combination of moves from various boxing styles and funky music.
As for latin and other dances, I really enjoy those too, but am
feeling very un-co...ah well, it's good fun anyway.

No comments: