Thursday 6 December 2007

北京,明年见!

These last few days have been days of goodbyes - I said goodbye to
the teachers, the classmates, chinese friends, other friends, the
fruit shop lady and the DVD man. Some people I will see again, and
others, perhaps not. One of the things I have learnt during this time
in Beijing is how precious each moment is and how important it is to
appreciate everything and everyone- the time we have here is so short
and every opportunity that presents itself may never come again. No
point saying will do this thing next time, or talk to this person
next time, or that next time I will do this better...because we will
simply run out of time! ....and I still haven't found those famous
Chocolate fish in Wudaokou yet! Luckily I will come back in February
for a semester next year - the chocolate fish will just have to wait!

No comments: